We are currently looking for a back-end developer with the ability to think comprehensively, be self-driven and help move projects from start to finish. You will become part of a team who thrive with great challenges.
First and foremost, we think you are passionate about your work and want to create solutions that make everyday life easier for our customers. In addition, we expect you to be confident and sure of your ability to write high quality code. You both dare to ask questions and challenge agreed truths, and listen to both customers and colleagues.
- You are self-reliant, but happy to collaborate with your colleagues
- You are flexible, solution oriented, updated and curious
- You dare to ask questions and challenge accepted truths
- You like to get feedback on the job you do
- You are interested in being part of the solution from insight to delivery
You also …
- Want to work with others to create great solutions
- Have a ‘here to help’ attitude, and you believe that we’re better together
- Have confidence enough in yourself to admit flaws and errors, and see failure as a way to learn and improve
- Have both the desire and ability to write neat and semantic code according to given standards
- Desire to acquire new relevant knowledge
It’s an advantage if you also have experience with:
- Smooth development
- Universal Design
- System and service integration
What we can offer:
- Brand new office in downtown Oslo (we are also open to remote developers, as we already have quite a few)
- A strong professional environment for both development and design
- GREAT coffee and lunch
- No sharp elbows, a lot of friendly colleagues
- Flexibility with regard to when and where you work (within reason and core hours)
- Competitive wages
- Good insurance and pension plans
- Competence development if you want to learn more (something we encourage)
- New laptop and mobile phone every two years
- Office equipment when you need it
When and where?:
Full-time position at one of our offices in Oslo, Lillehammer or Kvinesdal. We have good experience working with developers in both Romania and England, so if you are the right person for the job, but preferably want to code from a cabin in the deep woods or something, that’s not necessarily a problem, only you have good access to the internet and find yourself roughly in the same time zone as the Oslo HQ.
Send us an e-mail at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to talk to you!